It's me Rajender, working asTGT(Work Education) in Kendriya Vidyalaya No.1, Uppal, Hyderabad. Telangana, INDIA
Students can contact me for subject related matter.
KV1 is full of Activities, Time to learn Work Education at Vidyalaya is not enough. It is very much essential to learn even after school.... It is possible only through online...
Get skills @ W.E. Dept -KV1, UPPAL
New Version of website is available @ www.work-education.in
ACTIVITY: FUNCTION OF TWO WAY SWITCH
Aim: To understand the function of two way switch.
|AC OPERATED||DC OPERATED|
1. Base board.
|1. Base board.|
2. Connecting wire : - Red, 3. Blue /Black, Green. - 2 (Electronics circuit use).
3. Two way Switch-1.
4. LEDs (RED -1, GREEN-1)
5. Cell holder (2 cell) / Button cell holder.
6. AAA size cell for cell holder / Button cell for button cell (mother board 3 Volts battery)
Related Information: To control one lamp from one point, the circuit is easy, we connect a single way switch in series with a lamp. If we want such a circuit, in which either of one light glow in particular instance. For example - Doctor "IN" / "OUT", ("IN" with Green light, "OUT" with Red light) and For conducting quiz : Right/Wrong,
1. Take a Base board.
2. Collect all the components to be fixed on the base board.
3. Make the guiding marks to make the holes or cutting to fix the required components on the base board.
4. Draw the circuit diagram with pencil showing the connections between the components to be fixed on the base board.
5. Also draw the circuit diagram with pencil (symbolic) on the suitable place on the base board.
6. Use colours sketches or marker and replace the pencil marking with colourful drawing.
7. Mount the components with suitable screws.
8. Connect the components as per the circuit diagram.
9. Do not test the 230 Volts supply unless tested.
CIRCUIT (AC Operation)
CIRCUIT (DC Operation):